Week Ending Friday, 9 March 2019
Inter-State Conflict. Kashmir will not go nuclear. Syria won. Palestine still an occupied apartheid country.
- 2019-03-09 The Hindu BJP turning Kashmir into a theatre of war: Mehbooba Mufti
- 2019-03-09 Jerusalem Post Liberman: In two years the situation will be worse than the Yom Kippur war
- 2019-03-08, Haaretz The Assad regime won Syria’s civil war. Can it survive an Israeli attack?
- 2019-03-07 National Interest Is Trump Heading Toward War with Iran?
- 2019-03-07 The Economist India’s government is intensifying a failed strategy in Kashmir
- 2019-03-07 Pravda The Recolonization of Latin America and the War on Venezuela
- 2019-03-06 USA Today Are we headed for a second Cold War with China, Russia? Not likely
- 2019-03-06, Rising Kashmir Talks with Taliban focus on four key issues to end the Afghan war: US
- 2019-03-05 Rising Kashmir Northern army commander reviews Kashmir’s security scenario
- 2019-03-05 The Independent US generals and politicians ‘thinking about possibility of nuclear war’, Russia’s ambassador to Washington says – The Independent
- 2019-03-04 Outlook India Neither India Nor Pakistan Is Really Prepared To Fight A Conventional War
- 2019-03-04, Freepress Journal Pakistan will not hesitate to go nuclear in war with India: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh
- 2019-03-04, Al Jazeera India-Pakistan tensions: Who won the war of perceptions?